How to enter
The Home Care Awards really are simple to enter if you follow this five-point plan:
1. Select the category you wish to enter and write a brief, descriptive paper in English, offline
2. Complete the Entry Form online
3. Upload your written paper when prompted by the Entry Form
4. Click “Submit” to send your Entry Form, written paper and images. Additional information may be sent by email to the organisers.
5. Pay any required entry fee. (If you wish to make multiple entries and receive just one invoice this can be arranged)
Please visit the ADVICE page for further helpful guidance on preparing and submitting your entry for the Home Care Awards.
Eligibility: A company may enter the Awards if the entry submission covers the period from June 1, 2019 to November 30, 2020 – an eighteen-month eligibility period.
Please remember, any relevant web and mobile sites must have been available, online, before midnight on November 30, 2020.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are nominating someone or nominating yourself for the category for Most Outstanding Individual you will need to complete the Outstanding Individual Entry Form. Nominations for this category are free of charge. The deadline for nominations is slightly later, but must be received by January 15, 2021.
Time is always precious and sometimes writing an awards entry is one of those jobs put off until the last moment. For a helping hand to write your awards entries contact:
Please note that Boost Awards is not only the first and largest company expert in preparing Awards submissions, but is also completely independent. There is no financial relationship between the Home Care Awards and Boost and the advice you receive is confidential.